[amayausers.com] Re: Hats

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:54:01 UT

This message was posted by Oregonian1a on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/927.html#000011

I have noticed that a slight amount of resistance when pulling the cap frame
off the ring gauge is a pretty good indicator that the band that grabs the seam
is tight enough. When I can feel this, and when I use a good amount of force to
"rub out" the slack on the front of the when it is still on the ring gauge then
I don't have any problems.

Of course I trace the design to check if the cap is being pushed off the frame
because the design is too high.