[amayausers] Re: Hat hoop design size

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 06:40:26 UT

This message was posted by HERB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/40.html#000004

Okee Dokee, I have to assume, since you state you are new, that you are running
an XT. If so and you are selecting the WACF for your hoop this could be part of
the issue. The XT needs to run on the Extended WACF. Go to your hoop setup and
uncheck the WACF and check the Extended WACF (I think that is what it is
called). This gives you the larger sewing field. The WACF is used on the pre-XT
machines. There is a formula for figuring the maximum design size for a given
cap. I beleive it is in the Design Shop manual, but it has been a while since I
have been in there.

I can sense the building of frustration and can only tell you from experience
to hang in there. Pop your questions out one at a time, be specific. There will
be someone (or many) that can and will help you get where you need to be.