[amayausers] Re: Hat Hoop

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 00:20:42 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/25.html#000002

Yes, I am definately playing.  Did a 3" tall name on a towell for my
grandaughter to take as a present for her friend.  Ran the speed up to 1500!
Man! Warp speed and not one thread break.

I switch back an forth plugging in the machine to the computer or the computer
to my LAN.  Then, of course, I can't figure out why I can't "Load design".  A
few more times beating my head against the wall and I should remember to check
that I have the right wire plugged in.

And I finally took the time to figure out exactly the diameter of the usable
area for my two round hoops.  Now when I want to digitize a design and make
sure it will fit into one of those hoops, I set my hoop size to the diameter.
Generations just came out with a new upgrade where I can permently create
custom hoops.  That will be nice not to have to enter it in each time.

I am starting to write down my questions so that when I go to class I'll be
sure to get all my concerns addressed.  Kinda like going to the doctor.  "How
are you?" asks the Dr.  "Fine," says the patient.

Juli in Kona