[amayausers] Re: Hat Backs

  • From: Mike Garber <agraphic2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:50:33 -0700

Rod,
Does the waxed paper leave any remnants when removed?

Mike

Rod or Sharon wrote:

You can help with the sticky back problems by laying a piece of waxed paper over the top of your sewing area...has worked for us when we start having problems on some garments that fast frames are being use with.......
Rod
Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Trained Amaya Tech/Trainer