[amayausers.com] Re: HELP - Outline Problems

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:13:14 UT

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/420.html

I am having a problem with one of my machines.  I have a design that sews
almost perfect on one machine.  But when I run it on my 2nd machine the
outlining comes out really thin with underlay showing.  Any suggestions.  I can
scan sew out and show if needed.  i have played with machine settings over and
over again.  Not sure what to do at this point.  I have 200 hats due by Monday
and dont want to have to do them on one machine.  Thanks - Jason - AMA
Embroidery

Also, I have a Hoopmates set up that I am willing to give away for FREE to
anyone that wants it.