[amayausers] Re: Geraniums

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 14:24:51 -0400

unnnnhhh, Bill....maybe I'm being dense today-I haven't eaten
real food in two weeks now...
but do you mean you want an EMBROIDERY FILE of the geraniums?
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
Photoshop (v.6) for images, artwork, logos-preferred for logo and
sign work is Macromedia Freehand, any version, sent
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx