[amayausers.com] Re: Font issues

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:06:43 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/895.html#000002

I agree with Pull Compensation. It may seem fine on your computer screen but
when it sews, it pulls the fiber in the shirts so it really sews out thinner.
Pull Compensation is important. I have mine set at 120 as default but you can
manually change it for each design if you want. And stay away from Diane
Script, you can set it at 200% and it still won't sew right! Melco should get
rid of this font.