[amayausers.com] Re: Font issues

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 05:09:22 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/895.html#000001

There are tow things that I do to thicken up columns.  And I agree with you
that, often, they are just not thick enough.  And especially on a Pique shirt.

1, Use the Pull Compensation.  I often set it at 130% or even more.

2. In the same screen as the pull comp, there is Col Width.  You just have to
play with that to get something that looks good to you.  Frankly, I use the
pull comp more.  But if you have a font that has very think parts and also
thick parts, the Col Width will fatten up the skinny parts without affecting
the fat parts.

Try one, then the other and maybe even a combo of the two.

Good luck.

Juli in Kona