[amayausers.com] Re: Fleece Stadium Blanket

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 04:07:55 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/323.html#000004

Thanks Tina and Margaret for your advice.
I can't use a regular hoop due to the logo size and direction it had to be at.
My only solution was the FF and Melco Mart told me how to do it using "sticky"
backing which I had to purchase also. I have the pocket of the blanket adhered
to the backing and nothing else like wax paper with it, only the solvy on top.
If I add the wax paper where would it go?
Margaret - Can I use the clamps/clips for holding papers together? I just have
to see if they will stay out of the way.
Have to work on a shirt order so I will not come back to this blanket til the
weekend so keep the suggestions coming!
Thank you
Debbie