[amayausers.com] Re: Fleece Stadium Blanket

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:49:56 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/323.html#000001

Dear Debbie,
I will bet that the problem is the sticky backing.  You can take the fast frame
and put cut away or tearaway on with clamps on top of the ff.  Then place the
blanket on that and add more clamps or remove the backing clamps and put on
top.  Add the slovy and do the same thing so that all of the pieces are clamped
together. If you are using any kind of metallic the problem is worse.  Try
without the stickly backing and see if it makes a difference.  Just be sure you
have enough clamps for it doesn't move.  I do this all the time and use very
little spray or sticky backing.  Could also use the backing but not directly
under design.  It will hold the blanket down.  Insert a non-sticky backing
where the stitches will be.
Margaret