[amayausers.com] Re: False Thread Breaks on Hats

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:01:41 UT

This message was posted by Mike Garber on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1191.html

I have an old red Amaya that we use alot for hats.
We have been getting false thread breaks (mainly on designs with thinner
columns).  It has been getting worse the last month or so to the point we have
to turn off the thread detection to run a hat.  When we sew flats the problem
is gone.  We follow the maintenance schedule and have been trying to trouble
shoot for a couple months with no luck.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks,
Mike