[amayausers.com] FW: Having a software/hardware problem with AMAYA serial # 324045 (Z tracking error) OS version 9.00.064

  • From: Lee & Barbara Ott <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Banks <jbanks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:13:17 -0800

Forwarding this message to the AMAYA users group in hopes there may be an
answer out there and we will not have to wait until Monday morning.

Jeff, if you can be of help.... help!

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving

From: digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Having a
software/hardware problem with AMAYA serial # 324045 (Z tracking error) OS
version 9.00.064Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:42:45 -0800

Had a design ready to go.  I did not do a trace.  There was plenty of room in
the hoop for the design.  I hit start and needle moved where it should start
and just stopped with a Z tracking error message.  I turned the machine off and
then on.  When it tried to start back up, it seemed to move to the old start
position for the design I had loaded.  However, that was near the edge of the
hoop.  It made some noises and needle went down, but now was not aligned with
the presser foot.  After hitting the emergency button the shaft would not turn
to move the needle bar back to its home position.  The shaft appears to be
locked - it won't move.   Barb and I powered it off and and back on (hoping for
a reset) got a message stating AMAYA OS is not able to correctly display the
design that is currently in the machine.  Have not been able to correct the Z
tracking error.

Something did not align properly because the needle is off by approx 0.125
inches and the shaft will not turn.  What do we do next?

Lee and Barbara Ott
Digital Stitchz905 Texas StreetFairfield, CA 94533(707) 426-9963 Phone(707)
426-9983 FAXEmbroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting &
Laser Engraving

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me