[amayausers] Equipment Discussion

  • From: "Mark Halloran" <mhalloran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:08:57 -0500

Hello all,

    I've been lurking around here for a while - We're a Brother shop, and
overall I'm quite happy with the machines we have.  I've also very
interested in the Amaya - we're considering doing dance shows, etc. and
there are a lot of machines out there that are portable, but I was
considering the Amaya as a dual role investment - start with a single, then
have the ability to add as other production needs increase.  I know that
listening on the list, I may be getting a view biased towards problems, so I
guess I'd be interested in others true feelings about the machine - has
anyone used it as a portable machine?  Has anyone gone from a single to a
multiple head operation?   If you don't want to clog the mailing list with
replies - I have an embroidery forum where I'd love to get more traffic
(started off with a bang, then hasn't been much activity in the last month).
Anyway, the forum is:
http://personalizedmementos.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

Direct email is fine as well.

Thanks for your ear,