[amayausers.com] Re: Engraving shops-metal figures

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:17:44 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/166.html

Anyone have an engraving shop along with their embroidery, etc.-if you do
business with 'dance studios', school bands, etc.-through a business buyout I
have cases (anywhere from 12 to 30) of METAL figure tops I'll sell
cheap...these are from Tropar, Barhill, etc. Gold finish-most have been
discontinued over the years.
Partial list-call me for all...'dancing couples' (several types, swing,
ballroom, etc.) Drum major and majorette, cheerleader, half globe (world
studies?) conductor, music lyre, drama (dual) faces...by catalogs I found they
went for $5 to $9 apiece. I'll sell them by the box (however many in it) at
$3.00 + UPS or mail. If you do a lot of this type of trophy business...and want
them ALL...$2.00 each + shipping.
Roland
Sunrise Graphics
603-543-1324   signman@sunrisegraphics