[amayausers.com] Re: Engraving shops-metal figures

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:31:01 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/166.html#000001

to clarify it...I was in a hurry...I have between 12 and 15 or so different
cases, each one a different top figure. In each case there are between 12 and
30 (some even more) of that top.
I don't have any use for them and need to clean out the shelves being tied up.
These are not cheap knockoffs-but real solid castings. Another shop that did
web and catalog sales went under and I got their inventory awhile ago. Finally
getting time to clean it out!
ALso I have a half dozen or so (have to find them) real conductor 'batons' for
music directors-couple different wood types. Will sell those for $10 apiece or
take all for $7.00.
It's already summer and I never got around to my spring cleanout yardsale!
LOL...
Roland
(address, etc. is above in my first post, John!)