[amayausers] Re: Edit a vine ?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:31:32 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/148.html#000001

You can't 'make' it do it, like line art in a graphics program.
You will have to move each 'leaf' independantly to a new location,
and then either move the 'points' making up the vine or just create a new vine
with the point tool. Not seeing the design in front of me I can't tell you
which would be easier. You may need to scan or create some sort of 'template'
to the right size to use as a guide for placing artwork-then delete it when you
are done. It can be done in design shop, but I find the program worse than
racing turtles compared to doing it in a real graphic program and then
importing the file and turning it into embroidery.