[amayausers.com] Re: EPS software

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 20:36:49 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/765/2.html#000015

So, Juli, does your experience with the rotor mean you're not going to use the
spray anymore?  I've  been using it for large designs that require more than
one one hooping and doing WD40 washes.  I hate to hear that this is not a good
idea.

I used to use the diagonal no-show mesh, but since it shrinks a bit when ironed
and most of our work covers a large area, I quit using it.  I seem to remember
seeing a post that they are not going to make the diagonal mesh any longer. I
have several rolls in several sizes, both fusible and regular.  If there is
interest, I'm willing to sell what I have.  Instead I have been using the
Supersoft tearaway that ABS sells with a light spray of 505 and I love it.  The
Supersoft has longer, softer fibers than regular tearaway so it hoops very
easily and offers more support than regular tearaway.  It may be a downside for
some applications that it also tends to leave more little fuzzy bits on the
back and is a bit harder to tear.