[amayausers] Re: Digitizing Training CDs

  • From: AthenaAccents@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:12:09 EST

Hi Jeff,

    Recently someone posted a link to John Deere's website to view the video
of him sewing with his mom or grandmom.  I explored the site from that page
and saw all the training video descriptions and prices.  Don't recall the url
but look in our  archives and you should be able to track down the info you
need
through that post.  Glad to hear that Janel recommends them, I'm thinking
ahead myself for the day when I can quit my day job and  do embroidery and
digitizing full time and I was wondering if they were worth the time and money.

Kim @ Athena Embroidery Accents