[amayausers] Re: Digitizing Training CDs

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:05:37 -0700

HI Janel,

I found the PunchPerfect WEB site but could not find any information on the training CD's. I could not find anything in Google with Artbox that had to do with embroidery. Is there a WEB site or somewhere to get information on the CD's you recommend. Also, what happened to the stuff you were going to do? That would be more appropriate as it would be with DS?

I hope you do not mind me mentioning this...

Also, for those of you looking for QUALITY digitizing, and be able to get the files in OFM format, Janel has been doing this for quite awhile. She beta tests the software for Melco, (one of the first and still the best!) and has trained on site for Amaya and Melco software. She does not wave her flag very often and probably should! There is no doubt the CD's she recommends are top notch.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Silver Star Embroidery" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>