[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:52:09 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/305.html

Just out of curiosity, I viewed the thread on people searching for digitizers
and was wondering how many of you purchased Design Shop Pro or Pro+ and still
don't do your own digitizing?  I could be way off here but it seems to me if
you would spend thousands of extra dollars to purchase the highest level of
software you would also invest the time to learn to use it.

Don't get me wrong, digitizing companies (most of them) do a great job for the
money.  I have learned a great deal from watching designs sew that others have
digitized.

Please chime in here, I am interested in knowing how may of us actually
digitize our own designs.

Steve I.
Trinity Embroidery