[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:56:44 UT

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/305.html#000012

I've reached a point where I do a lot of the simple things..but for the
projects that are high profile, or very artsy, or unusual fabrics..I use
Crossings Design Group up in Seattle. They digitize with Wilcom, and I get the
designs  in *.dst...they sew out without a hitch. I open, save in OFM.   If I
need to tweak it, I just do "convert to wireframe" in my DSPro+.   I agree with
Aaron, you have to look at your best time usage for the $$ and I prefer to keep
my $$ in the US.