[amayausers] Re: Desnity differences between machines despite same settings

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:19:15 -0500

Debby,
        Do you mean to say wider columns???
        Could it be possible that the machine with the, as you call it, heavier
columns, has loose hoop arms.  Every time you load a hoop into the hoop arms
on the machine (or at least periodically) you should give a gentle push and
tug as well as a side to side motion to see if the hoop has any "PLAY".  It
should not.  If it does, one must do what's necessary to remove the "slack"
from the hoop assembly by means of tightening or realigning the screws
and/or bolts involved.

        Otherwise, you could have an issue with your X-cable tension.  Not
likely
though that it would only be on one machine and not the other unless they
are a different age.

Ed