[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop shutting down

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 00:35:14 UT

This message was posted by GCEMBROIDERY on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/865.html#000007

Here's one for you all.  I did a restore on my computer and had to re-install
Design Shop V9 and Amaya OS (which I had installed before on here) Operating
system is Windows XP.  When I try to do the re-install it give error messages.
It was set for Windows 95 compatability so I changed it to Windows 98, then I
tried Windows 2000, still no luck.  Anyone have any other ideas on what I can
do to get my sanity back?  Thanks in advance.