[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop shutting down

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 23:37:36 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/865.html#000004

Have you tried to do a "system restore" on the computer?  I am on a large
network & get quite a few automatic updates & sometimes this lets those little
"gremlins" in, and "POOF"- neverland.  I find that if I do this is solves this
sort of problem @ 75% of the time- and its easy.  But, keep in mind, I have the
pleasure of having the server to save identical files in.  If you have created
new files after the restore point, they will be lost if you don't back them up
in some way.