[amayausers] Re: Deco Fill stitch

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:09:56 -0800

Can you do this in the older versions?

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com
(510)-226-6171

  _____

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Silver Star Embroidery
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 9:58 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Deco Fill stitch

Jan,

After you have digitized the complex fill, highlight the fill object and
select the Insert Outline tool button (right next to the Complex Fill tool).
Then choose from the outline stitch type buttons (hole, split, tiled etc)
and digitize the school initials. It could also be done as a custom vector
shape.

Janel Harris

Silver Star Embroidery

www.silverstarembroidery.com