[amayausers] Deco Fill stitch

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:31:26 -0800

I am working on a  tackle twill design jacket back for one of my
schools, and I would like to add the schools initials into the fill
stitch. Am I dreaming or is this one of the features in DS???  I swear
that I remember doing this at digitizing training. I can only remember
doing something with the partitions? Is that right? I am using DS Pro
Plus.

Also, did anyone get a chance to see the sequin attachment at the ISS
show? Any thoughts? I think could do some serious stuff with this
attachment for my cheer groups.

Thanks!!

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery