[amayausers.com] Re: Damage Waivers

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:11:35 UT

This message was posted by ruester on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/195.html#000014

Ya gotta love it.

Dem waivers, disclaimers, terms & conditions, Santa -oops I mean- hold harmless
clauses... = a feeding frenzy for liars -oops I mean- lawyers.

This stuff ain't nuttin compared to the paperwork I have to create and submit
as a licensed earthworks Contractor.
The embroidery bidnez is a cakewalk... the packing-stacking-racking..Ho Ho Ho

Please include the following disclaimer, should you choose to use or forward
the contents of this release from liability...

Disclaimer: The following information is provided for use as a guideline only,
and may be used at the complete discretion and responsibility of the user. The
supplier of this information does not represent the information to be a legal
document.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RELEASE OF LIABILITY
  The undersigned acknowledges that
(i) Artwork or other materials submitted by you or your client for our use in
producing an order will be accepted as being in full compliance with all laws
regarding copyrights, trademarks, patents, licenses, and other similar types of
protection;

(ii) ( Your legal business name in full ) does not represent or warrant that it
is the owner of said copyrights, trademarks, patents, licenses, and other
similar types of protection; and

(iii) You and your client agree that, by submitting artwork for our use, these
laws will not be violated.

Therefore:
The undersigned hereby agrees to hold harmless and indemnify ( Your legal
business name in full )from all losses, damages, expense liabilities, claims
and demands whatsoever arising in connection with artwork or other materials
submitted to ( Your legal business name in full )by you or your client for our
use in producing an order.

Dated: _______________________________

Signature: _______________________________________

In reference to Digital Image or Photographic Reproduction Request order
number___________ for
                       (Print name)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this is helpfull and meets the approval of John Y. the cigar luvvin guy.
Barbara & I are gratefull for all the help received from this website. It's
founder has opened a gift of giving that could have only been provided to him
by " The Master"
 On this Thanksgiving Day, may we all may we all give thanks for all that has
been provided, and receive less stress this holiday season.

Don