[amayausers.com] Re: DS9 & windows 7 64bit

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 01:08:31 UT

This message was posted by carterj on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/551.html#000003

Double click - I am trying to open the file directly that way rather than
opening the program and browsing to the file.  I'm wondering if it has
something to do with the usb key?

As far as setup, I did similar what mymelcoworld suggested.  One thing I did
notice during install, but seems to work, is that the version of SQL it
installed.  Looks like it installed 2005 which has incompatabilities rather
than the 2007/2008 version designed for windows 7.

for Thumbnails, I had a similar issue on my other 64bit computer with Adobe
Reader.  It turned out I needed a updated version casue of some shell extension
not registering properly with 64bit.  Wonder if thats the same issue with Melco?