[amayausers.com] Re: DS9 & windows 7 64bit

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:38:28 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/551.html#000001

Well, first of all - you shouldn't have to run aos + ds 9 under vista
compatability.  They should just run under windows 7 as they did under vista.

I'll have to check to see if I can see thumbnails.

On the double click - are you trying to open the file directly that way rather
than opening the program and browsing to the file?

Just trying to understand.

Also - what version of 9 are you running.