[amayausers.com] Re: DS 9 crashing on 'change element type'

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:46:32 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/453.html#000001

That's strange. I tried it and it seems like the program crashes with the
circle, oval & rectangle shapes. I didn't try the fill ones though. It didn't
crash when I checked "edge" rather than "input line" for the oval, but then
you've got an extra line you have to get rid of. I also tried both "add" &
"replace," but both times it crashed.