[amayausers.com] Re: DS 9 crashing on 'change element type'

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:50:56 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/453.html

Working on a design inside an oval rope pattern, and I wanted to create a 'tie
down' walk normal stitch to make patches first.
Using the 'shapes' tool I created an oval, then went to 'change element type'
to get the walk normal. Bang...instant program shut down. Even tried it by
making the oval, then 'save', then convert-and again, crash! And when I restart
DS9, it doesn't show the saved page...I have to 'open' it from in the program.
Tried half a dozen times.
Is this another glitch in OS 9?
Roland