[amayausers] DESIGN SHOP FEATURE REQUESTS - Design Knock Out & Others...

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:28:45 -0500

Hey Dorothy:

Yeah, this seems like a no brainer and would especially be useful to those
of use who don't spend a lot of time doing complex digitizing.

Essentially, the knockout feature would be a checkmark in a "Layer" of the
design that said eliminate any layers below it and could be checked as on.
Then it would intelligently evaluate the layers below it and eliminate them
leaving maybe a 10% overlap or something.

Melco folks - if you are monitoring this list - this is a MUST have.

One other thing... Can we please get a button on the toolbar that stands for
SEND DESIGN TO THE MACHINE?  Or let us create shortcuts to our own most used
commands on the toolbar?

BTW, this would be a great topic for the discussion board  - to keep track
of a Wish List of features for the next Rev of design shop.

Thanks for the tip!  For now, we had to move ahead and are just sewing on
top - which in this case turned out ok.  Just a waste of time and thread.

JOHN