[amayausers] Re: DESIGN SHOP FEATURE REQUESTS

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:58:57 -0500

I'm not a computer geek but in trying to see if the manual showed a
shortcut
toolbar box for sending design (load design) to the Amaya, I found a
short
chapter on Accelerator Editor-allows you to create 'shortcut' key
commands.
Maybe some of the things you want a shortcut for will be in this. Not
too detailed
in the manual but seems to be a 'premade' list of commands you use a
lot.
My wife knows more of the shortcut toolbar items than I do-so maybe
there
IS a 'send design to Amaya OS' button there and we don't know it!
I wonder sometimes who designs the icons for those buttons-none of them
make any sense to me...
Roland