[amayausers.com] Re: Conventional Cap Frame For Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:45:42 UT

This message was posted by v-embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/129.html#000001

Hi Janel,

I may be interested but not too sure at the moment.  I use the wide angle
frames but have not used the Black Hoop Tech Cap frame.  Does this frame come
with its own hooping gauge?  Will this frame work on my Amaya XT?

I have a customer who wants embroidery done on his caps but the cap's brim is
made out of koa wood from Hawaii.  Very cool hats.  I am afraid the brim clip
on my wide angle frame may scratch the brim.  I am looking for a frame that
will not touch the wood brim.  Any thoughts?

Have a good day.