[amayausers.com] Re: Column Walk Stitch

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:09:36 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/510.html#000003

What version of DS are you using, David?  When you set the stitch length at the
project level or at the input tool that should set the stitch length for a
graphic that you input, regardless what type of column you select to use when
converting.  I've tried importing and converting and mine isn't doing it.  I've
seen it with underlay for fills.  Try changing the stitch type to column 1 as
apposed to complex column and see if there is a difference.  Also What size is
the lettering and what stitch length are you using?

Debbie