[amayausers.com] Re: Colors REALLY strange

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 19:19:02 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/892.html

Re: V9 I had a really strange thing happen.  I digitized a big design that,
according to DS Pro+ V9, had 12 colors with 20 color changes (12/20).  I
carefully made a list of all the colors and changes and entered them in the OS.
 I checked that my final number was 20.  It did NOT sew with the correct colors.

I did the File/PrintPreview and arranged that next to the Project window on the
right.  They DO NOT match!

Would any of you good folks like to take a look at this and tell me what you
think? I think it is a glitch in V9 involving blends, because I have 3
different blends in this design and that is exactly where the screw up starts.

I can send you the jpg of the screen shot if you send me your email addy.

Juli in Kona