[amayausers] Re: Colorado trading baby blankets

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:11:56 -0500

We run into this all the time-where a supplier will not deal with you if you don't have a 'storefront'. Some of them use it to prevent selling to 'end users', others to prevent 'internet sellers' from dumping the stuff on the web cheap-competing with the 'brickfront' stores. (Another technical term LOL)
Do they actually check on you? 99% of them no-once you give them your reseller ID, tax ID, or federal business number (depends on the state) but I've had a few actually request a picture of the store!
Usually if you give them your tax/resell numbers and/or tell them that you are 'customizing' or 'embellishing' for retail sales you should get approval.
Otherwise see if someone here that already buys from them will throw an order in for you, maybe get it dropshipped to save double freight charges.
Roland