[amayausers.com] Re: Color system and effects on object

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:02:36 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/876.html#000005

Thank you Margaret and John for your thoughs.

I have a couple of questions for you guys:

I have a dedicated desktop PC for my Amaya OS and DS.  I don't have any other
software in this PC and is not connected to the internet. I have 2 Amayas (old
red) and they are in a very good condition so I'm not planning to buy XT yet.
I was planning to buy a "laptop" and install only the DS-V9 so I can digitize
when I'm away from home and use the old PC for OS only.

1. How can I send the designs from laptop to desktop PC without using a memory
stick when I'm at home?

2. Can I install the DS-V9 on the laptop and leave the OS-V7 in the old PC
connected to the Amayas so I don't have to worry about the new OS version?

Please forgive me if I sound ignorant.  I need your expertise and I appreciate
the help.

Thank you,
Maggie