[amayausers.com] Re: Clamping Systems

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:36:03 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/173.html#000012

I need to give a estimate for 200 bags, I think they are going with Sanmar
BG90, 97 or 98. The bad part is the person I am dealing with that is associated
with the school also has an account with SanMar so she is ordering the bags to
save the school money on this project & I am only doing the embroidery. First
of all they have'nt decided on if it will be logo & students name or just name
it of course depends on my estimates for the embroidery. Please help me with
the estimate I should give. I won't know the stitch count of the logo before
giving the estimate which she needs in the next few hours to present at a
school meeting today.  If it was a logo it sure would be easier then having to
input all the names! I will also have to purchase a clamping system so tell me
what I will need to order and from whom I should order it from to do the bags,
if I do the job.
Thanks a bunch!!