[amayausers.com] Re: Christmas Eve Story

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 01:26:13 UT

This message was posted by Linda on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/87.html#000002

Juli,

Don't usually try to advise people that don't ask, but being super involved in
animal nutrition from the alternative end, I agree with Marry, it would be a
good idea to have a vet check him and then do a good charcoal granules cleanse
or bentonite clay of some kind on the dog to help save the intestines and liver
and everything affected by the poison.  If you have a Dynamite Products rep
around they have a product called Miracle Clay and it works great.

Don't you just love all of us "know-it-all", "giving-unwanted-advice" people.
You are soooooo good to give us good advice on our Amayas, Juli in Kona, so
have a Happy New Year and good luck with the dog and the truck.