[amayausers.com] Re: Calibrating Center of 20.7 x 16.8 Tubular Sash Hoop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:29:08 UT

This message was posted by Ian on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/727.html#000001

Ed, I've found that I cannot trust the trace on screen or towards the back
(because of the pressor foot). You do need more clearance. Your only option
would be to change the center or just increase the margin. If you have a design
that's real close, you know that you can "center" the design closer to the
front and still be OK. I've not messed with customizing the hoops as of yet.