[amayausers] Bobbin type question

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:39:05 -0500

Can someone tell me what the "L" , "V" and "15" mean on bobbin boxes?
I have been using the Coats American Trusew Poly for the past two years and the
price has gone up every time I order!
Are there others out there that run as well on the Amayas?
When I placed an order with Melco last week I was told that price is going up
again next month, but they will have a replacement available at the last price
increase. Well, that is fine, but considering the price has gone up almost
$10.00 a box, I would like to find something else at a little better price. I
have never had a problem with the Coats, but at the rate of price increases, I
need to find something else.
Thanks,

LuAnn @ Image Embroidery
Because Your "Image" Matters