[amayausers.com] Re: Big Red Service in Bay Area

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:48:38 UT

This message was posted by zenman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/806.html

I have an old Amaya Big Red.  It seems that the design has an outline trace
inside of each letter as seen by Amaya OS.  But when the machine embroiders,
the outline is almost 2 3 mm outside of the satin stitches of the letter in
certain areas.  Is the machine getting out of alignment.  Also, can I take the
machine to Melco in Torrance to have it once-overed by a tech there or is it
better to get a local tech to come to the Bay Area.  And who is that?

Thanks