[amayausers.com] Re: Best Stabilizing Method for Tee Shirts?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 01:37:01 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1705.html#000003

I do 12,000 stitch designs on T-shirts for a uniform school and use two layers
of no-show mesh cross-hatched which the kids wear daily and wash and dry
throughout the entire school year. We make sure the density of the design is as
light as it can be and still have good coverage. We have never had an issue
with puckering. I don't have to use Solvy on top because they seem to sew well
with or without. I don't use any kind of backing ironed on afterward however.
We use cotton/poly T-shirts of good quality. Have been doing them for 7 years
with no issues.
Sharon