[amayausers.com] Re: Best Stabilizing Method for Tee Shirts?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 23:04:11 UT

This message was posted by 4angelbabies on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1705.html#000002

I also wanted to note that my shirts look great after embroidering (no visible
puckering or issues)...however the problems arise once I start cutting away the
backing and ironing on the cloud (soft) back.
Does anyone also have tips for using cloud or soft backing for kids shirts? Do
you notice issues with this creating puckers or shrinking?
I want my designs to look great even after washing many times.
Thank you!