[amayausers.com] Re: Balboa Designs

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:32:27 -0500

Roland,

I have read that there are 4,000 designs in the collection in another post
on another list.  I don't know if this includes the alphabet designs or not,
I believe they are included in this deal as well.  I figured I would see
what comes when I get mine.  I have her digitizing class.  I really need to
sit down and re-do the classes.  Her methods are amazing.  I have wanted to
take classes from her from the very first time I saw her designs.  The
shadings are beautiful.

Susan