[amayausers.com] Re: Balboa Designs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:19:10 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/594/2.html#000017

It finally worked, Mary...I wonder if it just got buried under everyone
checking it out this morning?
What I'd like to know-is how many designs come in the full collection? Trying
to figure out on the website seems to be confusing...it tells you to click and
then pick 'each item' or what you want to order?
If someone can tell me how many or how to find out-I'd probably just call in
the order so I don't get lost.
Roland