[amayausers.com] Re: BACKING on STRUCTURED HATS

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:55:43 UT

This message was posted by falconjet on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/476.html#000004

wow! thanks everybody for the good advice. it would appear we have some (read:
tons of) learning to do yet! we are a production screen print shop that lost
our contract embroiderer (they run plain amayas and xt's and make it look so
easy), so at the end of 2007, we bought a couple of heads and gave it a whirl.
it is not easy, i can tell you that.

and herb, i think your suggestion about hooping is right on. i watched the
video on cap hooping and ours look nothing like the one you had on the video...
i'm assuming you're the same herb as was in the video, anyway.

THANK YOU ALL!!!!