[amayausers] Re: Applique Fabric Source

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:49:21 -0500

Have to know the width of the yard to compare prices...
I just don't have a 'need' yet for any-so to get a yard each would
be $50-75 or more...if others wanted just a square foot or two of each
one to 'test' for samples...I'd buy a yard of each and split the cost-
split the yard into 2 or 3 even pieces.
SPSI is $15.80 for a 54" wide 'yard'...so we're talking about over 12
square feet here!
Plenty to split up among 3 or 4 of us.
I'd run off a tote bag, or just sample it on fleece, denim,
canvas...with the regular
designs I did over the last 2 years for football and basketball and
soccer.
Use about 3 or 4 inch pieces would be plenty!
Unless you want to sew a full size football or half size basketball
or soccer ball
on a back panel...then you'd use a good size piece.
So if anyone wants to split up an order, let me know!

Roland