[amayausers] Re: Applique Fabric Source

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 16:21:43 EST

Look under Shop (middle menu bar), Embroidery Supplies (on left) and then
Applique/Twill.

Dorothy

In a message dated 3/1/2007 11:46:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What do  they call it? I can't find anything on their website under
embroidery supplies for
cloth material...don't be stingy, pass along  the info!  :-p
Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH  03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we  are all MAC based graphic programs  here

http://www.aol.com.